Friday, November 23, 2012

Hope everyones Thanksgiving was wonderful! It is always nice to enjoy the holidays with family and friends. Hopefully you all enjoyed your meals---and kept your deserts within reasonable amounts! We started off with a turkey trot. It was so nice to start the day running. After the turkey trot I did Trivia questions throughout the day to just those who attended the trot. They had 2 min to answer my question, and the first person with the right answer won! I gave away free training and bootcamps. I have to say it was fun!! Every question had to deal with fitness and nutrition, except for the last question of the day....  What is my middle name, my husband shortens it ,and calls me by this all the time???  The answers were pretty funny!! My middle name is Rebecca, but my husband calls me Reba! He rarely calls me Annie! Ruth guessed Ruby, and Stephanie guessed Rose- which had me rolling in laughter! Corinne won it though! She guessed it right!! Oh it was a very enjoyable day! Thanks Mike for being our photographer again!! See u all next week!

No comments: