Sunday, November 18, 2012

Its hard to believe the wedding is over!  I think almost everyone of you came. Thank you for being part of such a special day! I cant wait to post some pics. Still waiting for the cd from the photographer. The whole day was magical.

Please send me a text and let me know if you will be coming to the turkey trot. Its such a fun way to start the day.

Every December I do some sort of a challenge for Christmas, and this year we are too! It will start on December 3rd, and end on December 23rd. Oh and don't think its over after that. January is a big month for resolutions and re-newing fitness goals. We have some hard work ahead of us!

Time for a couple shout outs***
* Corinne has kept her weight off and down since last boot camp! I am very proud of her and how hard she has worked to do this!
*Teri is only 2 points away from making the Army( truthfully I think she would of if her arms were not so sore from a previous workout with me). Congrats on your strength and hard work!
* Daryl will be testing for Marines next...Amazing he is!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!

No comments: