Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy week of the 24th to all!! The day off for most is always so nice! The challenge is going really well, and everyone seems to be losing and feeling great!I cant wait to weigh everyone tomorrow and see how it is going! I know several are already down at least 3!!Keep up the hard work! I really wanted to do a boot camp starting on the 29th week..It's a hard month as several are gone on vacation, or can only make a few days! I have decided to do some "extra" training time instead! I will do some boot camp style slots, and will post the sign up sheet in the gym! If you stick to your regular training schedule with me, and sign up for some of the extras, you could really make it a boot camp week! I promise to push boot camp style hard!! Those that signed up for the challenge are already signed up for the tue eve at 7pm, anyone else can still sign up for just the class with us that night if interested! This will also be the last week of the challenge, so the extra push will be fantastic in trimming up the belly!****Melody has had her eye surgery and is resting and healing..and we will be glad when she makes it back! Sybil is also still healing, and actually came back last week for 1/2 hour upper body! So proud of her! Did anyone try the muscle building banana bread?? I made it..but I must admit the consistency of it is sorta freaking me out! Not sure I want to try it!! Its about the cleanest eating recipe for banana bread I have ever seen..I'm just waiting for someone else to try it first!! lol! You guys are so fun to train!!Cant wait to come back from the fitness conference refreshed and ready to pull some new things out of my hat!! Have a safe holiday!

No comments: