Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy labor Day weekend to you all!! There will be no training on Mon for Labor day! The first tue night class will be held this tue at 7! I will post details mon evening!I still am planning on having you guys over for a cooking show..with everything going on lately it is a bit delayed, but we will still do it!!I want to share these great ideas with you! Stay on course this weekend!!On sat, sun, and mon..will be my sweet grandmas obituary if you would like to see just how cute she is! Thank you for being such a great blessing in my life!...Thought you guys would get a kick out of this..Jason wrote me a check on wed, and on the bottom of the check he wrote "DAY SPA"..HA HA HA..When I texted him and told him how funny that was~he said Its just so relaxing here! Ha ha-- enjoy

No comments: