Monday, September 2, 2013

Boy I'm sure grateful for labor day weekend. Getting one more long weekend and grasping so hard to the last days of summer camping made me really take the time to enjoy it all. For me being in the mountains, and around the water and the beauty of all creation made me come home feeling "healed". Being in that kind of setting brings me to a place of peace and a desire to live in the moment. One of the couples we camped with was in charge of doing the chicken for our dinner one night..it was the best chicken ever! Its a special marinade and she is going to share it with me, and I will pass it to you. I will make copies and stick it in the gym! I never really have a good recipe for chicken on the grill- I just kinda fake it. So I'm excited. My boys really liked it too! Tomorrow night I'm going to do a tue night class~ as I have heard that you guys wanted me to do that again! I will be honest, I enjoyed tues too! Tomorrow night we will meet at my house at 6:30. I think with school starting and homework and ect, I would like to start before 7 as I had originally stated. It's 15 dollars or you can do 4 for $44- making it only 11 per class. Please pay separate from your training! I'm going to try to keep them around a hour and 15 min. I will need a text in the morning if you plan on attending! Thanks!! See u soon!

No comments: