Sunday, October 20, 2013

Coming home on Friday night in the car and my son Cole begins to tell a story... Him and some friends were talking at school and Cole told them" You guys should see my moms muscles..they are even bigger than my dads!"...Jon did not find this funny..but me I'm still laughing!!!!It's the fact that he said it with such pride, that has really kept a smile on my face! Cole actually asked me if he could workout with me this weekend, and was my 7 am training partner on sat! I have really been wanting to do this idea of the "dirty thirty", but with my knees acting up I'm not sure about doing it next week or not! My plan is to see how this week goes, and if its better I will post info on it by this Friday! Teri..thank you for standing in the ring with me everyday this week and being that little "light" to me! Its time to start getting ready for military testing!! Next testing will take place starting the week of November 18th! Thats plenty of time for you to start gearing up!I was asked if we will be doing another Christmas challenge..WHY OF COURSE!!!!This week I dedicate to burpees! xo

No comments: