Sunday, February 2, 2014

Well I'm actually writing this post in the middle of the superbowl, because Broncos are not playing so hot and we all have to take a break from the tv! I haven't posted for a while! I have set up a business page on facebook and will be making lots of posts on that with exercise, nutrition, and upcoming events! You should be able to pull me up even if you are not on facebook! Make sure to "like" my page please!! I will keep my blog for awhile, until all my clients know how and are comfortable with following me on facebook. Well February is here..and I have a few things up my sleeve! Get ready to pick a "heart" after your workouts here! BE PREPARED TO DO WHATEVER THE HEART SAYS YOU MUST! Oh how I love Valentines! I am currently working on another butt kicking "dirty thirty", and after many requests I will be doing another nutrition class in March! Date will be announced in the next few weeks! Big shout out to Sybil.. she re-arranges her parent teacher conferences so she never misses a training session. That's commitment! She does conferences, then comes to train, then goes home to shower, then goes back to school! WOW!! You are all doing really well! February here is going to be a fun month!!Happy Birthday to our Lindsay on Feb 5th. Its the big 30!Keep on sweatin!!

1 comment:

Charles Smith said...

Sounds amazing a real body work out for a perfect fit and healthy mind and soul. Working out with fitness tools like kettlebell workouts is also a great advantage.