Thursday, May 27, 2010

BOOT CAMP WEEK: will be held June 7th to 11th. It will be held every night at 6:30. The cost will be 85 for the week. Its cheaper to come for the week. Not to mention,,all the fun..weight loss..hard work..and smaller tushies!!!! Otherwise it will be 45 for 2 nights or 65 for 3. I am still waiting to hear back on some things, so will not be posting a schedule until next friday. I will need sign ups done by that Friday the 4th. I am just sure our weather will be better this time. I am hoping to teach you all BODY FUSION. It is a blast!!
On a different note: Mandy has now lost 30 pounds! I am so proud of her! A guy at work told her she looks better now than before she had her babies! Ruth has lost 50 pounds now. Her family is not going to recognize her when she gets home. Steve made huge improvements in his military testing! Way to go. For my sweet friends and clients who stayed after their work out to help my husband with a job that he needed help on..I say thank you!
***How many times have you gone out to eat and had a chocolate tower dessert somewhere? Don't we generally choose the chocolate dessert? Well next cheat..DON"T! The chocolate tower cake at cheesecake factory has 1820 cal and 48 grams of saturated fat! That is equivalent to 14 hostess Ho Ho's!!! One tostada personal pan steak pizza at California Pizza Kitchen=1680 calories and 3,300 mg of sodium! Thats equivalent to 6 taco bell crunchy tacos and a small personal pan pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut!! Be careful what you choose to eat when eating out.

No comments: