Monday, November 1, 2010

I know what failure is. The only time I love to reach failure is when I'm weight lifting to failure..now thats a good feeling..but failure on day 1 of the challenge! Not so good! I did NOT sign up for the challenge, but yet vowed I would be supportive to all you dear clients.. and try right along with you. See I eat really pretty clean almost all the time, but if I tell myself I am on a diet..it works the opposite for me!Actually its not my fault at all for my failure(thanks alot Jan!).During the evening I had received word that 5 other clients are now to failures..seriously? It's only day 1! lol. Which brings up the point that now we all have zeros for the whole week. Which I am completely fine with, but now we all can eat whatever we want because now we have zero's! See what I mean?? So I am thinking we need a change. My failures have requested that they earn points daily..but those that are doing awesome may want to stick to the rules and stick with the 50 point weekly plan? If we do it a new way.. I will allow 10 points daily for perfect eating, up to 70 points a week, for all 7 days. If you get 70 points though, that would mean you opted out of a free meal, and earned a extra ten.What do you think???? I will make a decision after I have heard from at least ten people! So text me with your thoughts!And for those who had awesome eating today..just remember how you will look and feel in 3 weeks if you stick with this!! I will get back to you all soon!!! Thanks!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I'm confused. Stick to the 50 point weekly plan? I thought it was 100. Did we read something wrong? Brent and I did well today, but I'm ok with doing the daily points because today, I wanted to eat anything other than what's on the list. It should get easier every day though, right?