Sunday, June 5, 2011





































I love it when I get to be part of something big...This weekend Jan rode 50 miles in her first ever bike ride! She started having knee problems and she felt crushed that she should really not be running. I told her to tap into her strength. Don't focus on what you can't do but focus on what you can! I told her I wanted her to sign up for a bike ride, so she could work towards something. I have seen her on a bike...WOW! She is a strong biker. So what did she do?? She actually thanked me, and made a promise to me that she would. Well...she surprised me and signed up for a 50 miler, and rode the whole thing..with a ton of up hills! So proud of her! Ruth ran her first 10k with us on sat! Her happiness and her sense of pride that day was infectious! Sybil ran her first half marathon. She worked hard for about 3 months getting her distance up. We drove the route and found her and cheered her on! First time races are always something you will never forget. Ruth ran her 10 k in 1 hour 18min..Sybil ran hers in 3 hours 10 min! Kristen, Melody and I ran the 10 k.Melody was a last minute surprise! Yay! Kristen and I have done so many races together, that it feels as natural to have her there as it is my i-pod. I did 58 min, Kristen 1hr 10 min, and Melody 1hr 1 min. On a different note... I am lucky lucky to be married to such a great guy. He never misses my races! His support always goes even further than me though..he is always there to help and support all my clients as well! Boot camps or races he is always there..and I feel really lucky!

No comments: